DIS discounts on car rentals?

Buttercup

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I checked out the DIS discount page for rental cars, then called to make a reservation and the rates were way off. Is that discount code current? Does anyone know?
Thank you,
Buttercup:D

Did you try Dollar Rent a Car? They are located onsite, right arcoss the street from baggage pick up at (MCO) Olrando Airport. If you go to dollar's web site, dollar.com, try these promo codes and see what kind of rates they have to compare, these codes do NOT require a coupon or any type of card to use: ENTERTAIN, MCC, FISH and FVG. Try them all on the car you want to rent, they may all give a different rate. Good Luck!

RobinLyn:D

I haven't tried the Budget code in a long time, but it has worked in the past. It was a BCD number, but in actual rental terms, it translated to rate code 38 :)

The dollar rental car was SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper - especially with the code ENTERTAIN (this code was about $50 cheaper on a weekly rental instead of the other dollar codes). Not to mention how much cheaper it was over all of the other rental places (even with multiple coupons for other places). Thanks so much to the people who posted this!!! By the way, I'm going to WDW for the first time in 28 days- can't wait!!:Pinkbounc

Robinlyn, Thank you so much for those codes! I got a great rate with "entertain". I don't understand how these work. How can just anyone use them?

CaliforniaDreaming, I'm new to this code thing, I don't understand what you are saying. Help.

I tried calling Budget again with the code from this site and still no deal. I wonder if the administrators are aware that the code is no longer good. Well, I am traveling 01/03, maybe they're only good this year. Who knows?! My DH would really like the Ranger but right now they want a ridiculous amount!

Thanks for your replies!
Buttercup:D

Well, for Budget, ask for rate code 38 (online you can also put in the rate code, and just type in 38 ) it should come back with a nice discount. Depending on the BCD discount code you use (such as the DIS code), the company will do their internal reservation as a rate code, and from using the DIS code, it always showed up as rate code 38 for me. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter