DIS/DIS Unplugged/Dreams Unlimited Travel Event in December

I can't believe I missed Chat on Wednesday - did they at least hint when they would give us a date????
No chat on Wednesday? Shame, shame, I know your name. No, there were no hints about the Dec event but they were trying to tease about PCC 3.0. Just book it, you'll be happy. As a matter of fact, start a line of credit now (if you haven't already) that is just for your Dreams stuff. That way it will be more organized. I am ALL about organization in my finances. :thumbsup2

Not sure how I'm gonna pull this off work schedule wise but Deb and I are now booked for DIS-A-Palooza. :woohoo:

Senior' Jorge has volunteered for the Sharpie event if there is one. :lmao:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Can't wait to see you guys again! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
I just need to find a way to swing the time off, especially with a trip already scheduled for the month before. I think I can make it happen, mainly because I am feeling less generous with my time towards work this week...
Bill, I really hope you can make it. :goodvibes

No chat on Wednesday? Shame, shame, I know your name. No, there were no hints about the Dec event but they were trying to tease about PCC 3.0. Just book it, you'll be happy. As a matter of fact, start a line of credit now (if you haven't already) that is just for your Dreams stuff. That way it will be more organized. I am ALL about organization in my finances. :thumbsup2

Stacy, you are coming to DIS-A-Palooza right?!?! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter