Dis Dining show minor complaint/suggestion

I love the Dis Dining show. I enjoyed the old format and I also enjoy the new format.
The mispronunciations really do not bother me at all. I have always enjoyed reading dining reviews so being able to see the review live is a plus for me. I am part of a family of five with members that have different palates. For me the show is very authentic. The team members are not chefs they are every day people giving their experiences and opinions on their meal. The dis has been an extremely useful tool in planning my Disney vacations. I enjoy this dis show. I say to all the dis team members thank you so very much for all your hard work and dedication.

I completely agree with most of what you said, but have to clarify on the Luella example. She hasn’t appeared on the DL show in many months and was replaced with Morgan. Morgan is fine but Luella was a true local of California and had years of expertise, as well as being a mother to young kids and the parent perspective is often missing. She brought a ton to the table so to use her as an example when she hasn’t been on the show doesn’t really come together for me tbh.
FYI Luella is back in this week's show. :)

I love the Dis Dining show. I enjoyed the old format and I also enjoy the new format.
The mispronunciations really do not bother me at all. I have always enjoyed reading dining reviews so being able to see the review live is a plus for me. I am part of a family of five with members that have different palates. For me the show is very authentic. The team members are not chefs they are every day people giving their experiences and opinions on their meal. The dis has been an extremely useful tool in planning my Disney vacations. I enjoy this dis show. I say to all the dis team members thank you so very much for all your hard work and dedication.

Mispronunciations bother me when they are simple words.

Fiasco calling au jus "Jus" as in the first syllable in Justin.

Or when Steve called "brioche" - brewch

You got some 15 syllable word yeah, odds are unless you're a native speaker you are going to butcher it.

But things like "leche" "empanadas" shouldn't be giant hurdles for these people to pronounce.

I find it funny when they pronounce things incorrectly. The citricos review was the funniest, although it was a good review; I went about a month after and it was one of the best meals I had all trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts