Dis Board surveys for podcats???

marc_julien

Earning My Ears
hi guys,

very new as a member to Disboards, I keep hearing references to "we asked you guys etc etc etc" when I listen to podcasts.

Where does one find these in this site! haha looking forward to giving my random opinion on random things!!

Is there a section that shows the polls that I am missing? I seem to keep missing out on these. :(

hi guys,

very new as a member to Disboards, I keep hearing references to "we asked you guys etc etc etc" when I listen to podcasts.

Where does one find these in this site! haha looking forward to giving my random opinion on random things!!

Is there a section that shows the polls that I am missing? I seem to keep missing out on these. :(
@marc_julien - First and foremost - welcome, good to have you here! Secondly - someone is welcome to (and I'm sure WILL!) :) correct me if I'm wrong, but I think most (if not all) of the polls take place on FaceBook, the DIS Unplugged Fan page. I am not active on FB, so I miss out on all the polls too. Since I'm not there, I can't tell you if past polls are available there, as you asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter