"Dis-Birthdays"....(HOW TO CELEBRATE?)

kimmar067

TAGS?? It's all about the 'likes' now!
An adult member of our family will be celebrating her
birthday while we will be visiting WDW in Nov. Any
suggestions on dinner reservations, notifying the hotel,
etc. to help make this event a really special one. (it's
her first visit to WDW!!!)

I was told by a CRO that if you tell them at any restaurant you have a b-day they will bring a cupcake or something of the sort to you. Why not do that all day long?

Here is what I did for my DH's birthday a few years ago.
I ordered birthday flowers from the WDW florist for the day of the birthday (actually the first day of the trip, since the birthday fell on the last day) and then on the day of birthday we had breakfast at the Land and indicated that this birthday when making the PS.

After the meal, Mickey and the gang stopped by with a small cake (yes after breakfast) and did a birthday song and dance. It was very cute. He got a certificate of rememberance of the occasion.
After Breakfast we went to MK and stopped at City hall and got him a button, that indicates that he is celebrating his birthday (he wore it proudly). Several castmembers stopped him throughout the day and wished him birthday greetings. The Dapper Dan's sang to him.

For Dinner, I had PS at France, they sat us at a window and we had a good view of illuminates and they brought dessert for him.

Make sure when you make PS, let them know it is a birthday meal.

Be sure to tell your hotel when you check in. Last year we celebrated our Ann. & DS birthday. We recieved a cake for our ANN. and my son got a huge basket of chocolates. He was in heaven.

Just got back last month and celebrated DD's 7th b-day there. Here are a few things we did:

---ressies at Cinderella's Castle for breakfast; we made sure we told them and they brought out a cupcake with a candle and a certificate for "memorable moment"

---got a pin at City Hall that she wore that said "Today is my birthday!" The CM there also had her talk on the phone there which had Goofy wishing her a happy birthday. CM's all throughout the park told her "happy birthday".

---asked the resort if they did anything. They sent balloons to our resort with a card signed by Cinderella while we were out. They asked which character was her favorite for the card.

---did an Illuminations Birthday Cruise. It was costly, but a very nice ending to her birthday.

She had a wonderful day. We also gave her presents throughout the day. One thing I forgot to pack was wrapping paper, so don't forget that or you will be giving the presents in WDW bags like we did!
:) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter