DIS AI

bsmcneil

DIS Veteran
Is this an appropriate forum to say that the articles over the past couple of weeks that are put together (compiled) by AI are really disappointing? There are great writers who have actually been to Disney Parks and have wise ways to reflect on Disboards threads - we don't need AI to provide choppy, insightless "posts".

Is this an appropriate forum to say that the articles over the past couple of weeks that are put together (compiled) by AI are really disappointing? There are great writers who have actually been to Disney Parks and have wise ways to reflect on Disboards threads - we don't need AI to provide choppy, insightless "posts".
DIS AI is not replacing any writers or original thoughts and opinions; we still have an active lineup of DIS Contributors. These new AI posts will only summarize specific DISboards.com threads, compiling the opinions of actual DISboards members into one post and completely unbiased. Only some have the time or patience to read through pages on a discussion forum, so these summaries are for those who prefer the information laid out. If you see a post like this in the future, you can click the link to the original thread and read it that way, too. We're always open to adding new contributors. Just send an email to contributors@wdwinfo.com :)

Must be that unleashed creative freedom they promised after dumping Pete!

I'm happy to see the DIS dabbling in AI. I'm also happy that the content is labeled as such. It seems to be a good way to try out this new tool.

With so many publishers now using AI with fake or misleading author names, it's a welcome practice for The DIS to accurately label them as DIS AI.

I haven't read The DIS summaries yet and it's interesting that they are mining content from the boards....but I find most of the AI-written articles out there laughably awkward as if they were written by an English as a second language class - not to mention almost always contradictory and/or just flat out incorrect.

With so many publishers now using AI with fake or misleading author names, it's a welcome practice for The DIS to accurately label them as DIS AI.

I haven't read The DIS summaries yet and it's interesting that they are mining content from the boards....but I find most of the AI-written articles out there laughably awkward as if they were written by an English as a second language class - not to mention almost always contradictory and/or just flat out incorrect.
I think that's a fair point. I will say that I never check bylines before reading - but there was something weird about the article when I read it that it made me wonder which of the contributors wrote it because it differed greatly from anyhting I was used to. That's when I saw it was AI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter