• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

dirty dinning

ryley26

<font color=red>Theme Parks Co-Moderator<br><font
a local cleveland station does a nightly dirty dinning spot. the person goes with hidden cameras to spot violations. well guess what he went to diney world this week and disney gave him a greenlight to inspect. the worst with seven violations was one of the swans resturants and espn and plaza pavilion had one each. of thirty others all had zero violations. the anchor empressed by disney record and the technology to test themselves.

Do you know which restaurant at the Swan had 7 violations?

Wow, I'd sure like to know too. We love Palio and I would be so disappointed to think it does not make the grade.

On the positive side, while dining at Bistro de Paris in late December the chef came out to me us (dm & ds(12) When my son told him about wanting to be a chef, learning to 'really' cook, etc. he invited us into the kitchen!!!!! Not wanting to spoil it for ds I let him go alone. He came out 20 minutes later and told me first how incredible it was but secondly, HOW CLEAN IT WAS!!!! He just kept saying, Mom they are as clean as you make me be!! That really made me feel good about Disney.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

not positive but will look into it see if i can find out i know five of the seven violations were for food temp did some reasearch was the garden grove .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter