Direct Number for Ohana's

mermaidbride1108

Disney Fairy Tale Bride 8.31.09
I'm really frustrated about my rehearsal dinner and wanted to talk to the Manager at Ohana's to ask questions about what would be the best route for me.

The number I have is for private dining - anyone have a Direct Line for Ohana's?

THANKS!!!

I did a little research, and all the operators I talked to said Ohana only has an extension not a direct line.

So what you can try is calling the Poly at 407-824-2000 and asking to be transferred to extension 1334. (FYI: Right now it's 4:40pm ET and they said the manager isn't in yet. :thumbsup2)

WOW, You really went out of your way to help! Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!:flower3:

The extension directed me to a voicemail for the manager. Hopefully I'll hear back soon!

We are having a function in connection with our wedding there. Even if you are having a group event, you need to book just like a regular ADR - 90 days out. There are no exceptions to this as far as I know. Of course, the booking is based upon availability and unfortunately they cannot guarantee seating together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter