Direct Benefits - Multiple Owners

AaronEuth

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
With the new direct benefits moving to 100, that shot my 75 pt addon plan in the foot. We have been thinking about instead adding on a slightly larger contract with 100+ with myself and my siblings all in the title.

Would all named owners and their households recieve the direct benefits? Or just the primary and the household at that address.

With the new direct benefits moving to 100, that shot my 75 pt addon plan in the foot. We have been thinking about instead adding on a slightly larger contract with 100+ with myself and my siblings all in the title.

Would all named owners and their households recieve the direct benefits? Or just the primary and the household at that address.
Everyone named on a direct purchase deed would receive a blue membership card and would be entitled to full member benefits.

Yes, everyone named on the deed will get full membership benefits with the blue DVC card. This also includes the AP Gold pass benefits to all living at the same address as the members. However, you should also be aware that the deeded real estate interest can play a role in bankruptcy and divorce proceedings and can affect the others on the deed such as a requirement to sell. Just something to think about.

Just know that if you are buying direct points and the owners are not exactly the same as what you own, it will be a new membership. It would not be an add on.

That means no combining easily with what you currently own. The only time points can be added on to a membership is if they are the same UY and titled the same way...ie: same owners.

But, in terms of your question, everyone listed as an owner gets the blue card!

5 of my 8 contracts list myself my wife and all four of our adult children. two of those 475 points each were purchased direct from Disney. I have added my children on as owners specifically so that they could get the direct benefits. I have often purchased annual passes in the past but since two of my for adult children now have their own families and live in their own houses I needed to make sure that they could have access to Disney things in the future

just yesterday I called up Disney to purchase an annual pass for my daughter who still lives at home though she is away on a trip, and my son who lives in his own house with his wife and children. The cast member looked up their membership and had no trouble with me purchasing for them. She commented that my daughter and my son qualify to get their own annual passes and that my son can purchase an annual pass for his wife which I did for him.

I think that’s great, but... Six people on a deed, all with families of five yields 30 gold passes. I think it’s a great benefit, but I wouldn’t tout it publicly.

Loose lips sink ships...

The only problem with multiple owners is making reservations. Either everyone goes at the same time (and nobody complains because one sibling got the master and the rest got the living room) or you designate who gets the points at what time ahead of time.

We put our children on the deed to give them blue card benefits.They are adults so if they want to make their own plans .They can buy their own resale contract.They can come with us at first and then make their own decision

We put our children on the deed to give them blue card benefits.They are adults so if they want to make their own plans .They can buy their own resale contract.They can come with us at first and then make their own decision
But if they are on the deed, they can call MS and make a reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter