Direct add on to a resale contract @SSR waitlist time

So after 2 weeks we got the call from our guide to say 75 points were now available and we purchased 75 points at SSR . So pleased. How long before it was offical? Want to see blue card! The guide is fedexing the contract for us to sign.
Congrats SSR neighbor! The blue card should show up almost immediately-in theory. When we added direct last month there was some glitch in the system with the software. They kept resetting our account and it would switch to blue but then the next day it went back to white. There was a whole lot of us with this same issue. However that has since been fixed so hopefully yours just goes through to changing to blue! Again congrats!:flower1:

Oh and your points should show up as well. Our points showed up 1st (we also purchased resale last year) and the card did change to blue that same day but then like I said changed back to white and then that's when the blue card debacle started...but were all good now.

Oh and your points should show up as well. Our points showed up 1st (we also purchased resale last year) and the card did change to blue that same day but then like I said changed back to white and then that's when the blue card debacle started...but were all good now.
Yes I've checked . Our points have been added and I now have a blue card :mickeyjum So pleased. Thanks for all your help SSR neighbour:mickeyjum

Anyone know why suddenly there is a waitlist for an add-on? Makes no sense, as when I was ready to purchase they said was available but then suddenly not (none available except Aulani and Copper Creek and Riviera). Also, what is a BLUE card???

Anyone know why suddenly there is a waitlist for an add-on? Makes no sense, as when I was ready to purchase they said was available but then suddenly not (none available except Aulani and Copper Creek and Riviera). Also, what is a BLUE card???

The points they had were sold, and thus there is again a waitlist.

A blue card is full membership perks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!