Dinning during MNSSHP

hopelea

I love everything DISNEY!!
i just booked our ADR at CP during MNSSHP. Yes, I have tickets to the event. I was just wondering if they serve any Halloween themed food during the party? TIA

Personally, I wouldn't spend my time on a party night at an ADR.
We have done an ADR at 4 pm so that we are finished before nonticket holders have to leave the park and the party starts.
A ticket to those events is expensive enough, that I want to use all the time we can for the party.

To your question, there is usually special snacks available for purchase in different areas of the park and they are good.

We also ADR at 4 on mnsshp. Wasting time at dinner during a ticket event is a waste of ride and trick or treating time.

We have our at CP too so we can just right in after.

i just booked our ADR at CP during MNSSHP. Yes, I have tickets to the event. I was just wondering if they serve any Halloween themed food during the party? TIA
Hi! Crystal Palace more than likely won't serve any Halloween-themed food as they haven't in the past, however as a pp said there will be Halloween-themed treats sold around the park. In the past we have also eaten a TS meal, at CP sometimes, on the early side so once the party starts we're full and ready to go :thumbsup2 7-12 my seem like a long time for party activities but it actually goes by fast......

Thanks for input!! I probably should have also mentioned it is just my DH and myself, no kiddos. We may stop by CP as we enter and see if there is anything sooner. Never hurts to ask ☺️

Thanks for input!! I probably should have also mentioned it is just my DH and myself, no kiddos. We may stop by CP as we enter and see if there is anything sooner. Never hurts to ask ☺️
Even with 2 adults only I would not book an ADR during the expensive party

Well I decided to cancel the ADRs. I decided to use the money it would have cost to eat at CP to stay on property instead of Disney springs

Well I decided to cancel the ADRs. I decided to use the money it would have cost to eat at CP to stay on property instead of Disney springs

Good decision! I love Disney dining but I never spend party time having a meal. My family will have an early dinner and then enjoy the party.

Good decision! I love Disney dining but I never spend party time having a meal. My family will have an early dinner and then enjoy the party.
Same here. We've had early dinners so that we're done by the time the party starts. No sense in having an ADR after 7pm when the party already started. Waste of a ticket for sure.

OP you made a good choice to stay on disney property! :) Have fun!

So it's too late but when we ate at CRT during the party the only special food was a special dessert. It was chocolate cake in the shape of a coffin with a plate decorated with green grass frosting. We've eaten at other TS restaurants (LTT, TTS) and not had anything special offered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter