Dinner shows

Kleese

Mouseketeer
We just came back from Disney and the last night we went to the luau at the Poly. I think it would be a great tradition from now on to end each trip with a different dinner show. Can anyone give me a list of shows and your opinion on them. Thanks ❤️

WDW only has two; the Luau and Hoop dee doo. HDD is the better of the two shows, IMO, and a real riot.

Outside WDW, I've been to Capone's dinner theater, and that was a lot of fun, but adults only. I prefer the two WDW shows to this one, however. Though, Capone's is a LOT less expensive, and the food is better there too.

Actually, we went to Capone's and HDD within a few days of each other, and one of the performers was in both shows! Totally threw us off, as the characters are obviously so different.

Oh that sucks! I thought they had more shows!

That is so funny he was in both shows! Thanks for the info

Hoop is the best! We go every time! So funny that I always had to take extra clothes for my son when he was young. He’d laugh so hard he’d pee his pants! I highly recommend it!!

Hoop Dee Doo is unquestionably the best show on property. Its two parts hokey, one part corny, but ten parts fun! Couple that with great country food and unlimited beer/sangria and you'll see why its been around for over 40 years!!!!

I have done both dinner shows at Disney and liked both of them. The food and service are excellent. I would recommend HDDR over the SOA, but only by a slight edge. Off property, I have been to the Pirates dinner show and Arabian Nights. Both of those were very good, food maybe not as plentiful or tasty as Disney shows. The Pirates show is probably the best entertainment of all four.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!