Dinner attire on 4-day

luvstiggertoo

<font color=green>DIS'ing at work!!<br><font color
How should we dress for dinner on the 4 day. I know its more casual than the 7 day, but they still recommend jackets for dinner.

What are some general recommendations for dinner attire.
Our party will be me, DH, DD(12) and DS(9).

For that matter, what is the general attire on the ship? DD & I want to do some cruise shopping. What do you find yourself wearing during the day??
Thanks!

We went on the 4-day in January. I wore a simple dress or slacks/blouse with a cardigan (the restaurants were cool). Hubby wore shirt and pants with jacket/tie - same one each night, but who cared!

On the ship, I wore jeans or dockers with t-shirts. Hubby wore same.

Honestly, you see everything on the ship - from very dressy to way casual - even in the dining rooms. So wear whatever is comfortable.

Have a great time!!!

Lin

Honestly, you see everything on the ship - from very dressy to way casual - even in the dining rooms.
This is true. On our December cruise we saw people wearing jeans and t-shirts and even jogging-type outfits at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter