Dinner at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen - Feb 23

mikelan6

World Traveler, Usually Optimistic
Hello February ABD Disers!

As discussed in chat, we agreed to make a late dinner reservation for Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen at Downtown Disney for Wednesday night after seeing the amazing World of Color.

We're going to need a reservation if we're going to be a large group, so if you are joining us, please post here and I will add you to the list.

Thanks and see you soon.

What: Wednesday Dinner
Where: Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
Downtown Disney
Date: Wednesday, February 23rd, 2011
Time: 9:15 PM (ish)

Here's the menu in case you're interested.

Also, if you are interested in having dinner BEFORE World of Color, please also let me know. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) mikelan6 ......... Michael L
2) planaholic ........ Lindsay
3) stitchlover ........ Suzette
4) Mr Plutes ......... Jimmy
5) Plutes .............. Amy
6) Merry Mouseketeer ... Michael
7) Disney Enabler .. Carol
8) bkoehl .............. Becky
9) Mr bkoehl .......... John
10) Puffpatty .......... Patty
11) Mr PuffPatty ...... Alex
12) jj73wdw ........... John

stitchlover said:
Yeah Carol and Michael! :cool1: I was afraid it would be too late for you guys.

Michael will definately be there. I am hoping to be there BUT I am more tenative. We will have to see how tired I am from the very busy Tuesday.

I can't believe how quick this trip will be here. It is getting very exciting.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Thanks everyone for responding. I have called the restaurant this morning and left a message requesting a reservation for a table of sixteen, just in case anyone else wishes to join us.

I had not heard back from the restaurant, so I just called them and made the reservation with Morgan. We're good to go!

A little late to the punch here... Count me in as well. I've heard great things about this restaurant, should be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!