• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dinner at MGM

HeadintoWDW

Mouseketeer
Hi guys!

Our first full day in the parks, we will be spending the evening at MGM. We are not doing the Fantasmic package, mainly because we don't like to eat dinner that early. If you could pick one restaurant, where would you eat in MGM? We are spending the first part of the day at AK, so we will most likely be eating something counter service. Someplace sit-down would probably be great for MGM.

Where would you go?

Thanks!!

My fave is the 50's Primetime Diner. Their food was really good, atmosphere is great, and it's just fun. I have also eaten at the Sci-Fi, but enjoyed the 50's more.

=)

Hi,

We love 50's Prime Time for fun & the food is great!!! The brown derby is good too but alittle more pricey!!

Allison

We have eaten at Mama Melrose, Brown Derby & 50's Primetime many times and always enjoyed our meals. We ate at 50's Primetime in Dec. and had wonderful meals as always. If you have kids they will really enjoy 50's PT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter