Dining reviews 8/28-9/4

matt&jakesmom

DIS Veteran
Had a wonderful time in WDW and ate alot. Must have walked a lot because with all the food I ate I only gained a pound.

Ate dinner at Chef Mickey's our 1st night and breakfast our last day. It has become a tradition. Food was great. I ate too much.

Ate at 50's Prime Time-Chicken was the best ever, I tried my DH's. I had the meatloaf and it was also very good. It was moist and not dry. We had Cousin Lance and he made the boys set the table. He didn't make my DH finish his greens though. Will go back again.

Did 2 dinner shows- Hoop Dee Doo and Spirt of Aloha. Both were entertaining and we thought worth the 2 TS credits. My DS's laughed so much during the Hoop Dee Doo. Spirit of Aloha was good. As I put in a separate review, I think most are missing the story of the show which is family and traditions.

Also ate at Donald's Breakfastouras, Ohana's for breakfast, Planet Hollywood.

Enjoyed it all. I have no negative responses at all. Service was great the whole week too.

Thanks for the reviews! May I ask which breakfast you liked best? Was it the same one your kids liked best? I have CM and CP booked for breakfast, and I am considering adding another breakfast during our stay. TIA!

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

Princesstigerlily-All the character breakfasts are good. If you are looking for another one, I would choose Ohana's. It was nice to see different characters and there is Stitch and Lilo. My DS loves Stitch. It was great interaction. Halfway during our breakfast the CM's get shakers and the kids/parents can parade around the restaurant. My DS's didn't want to do it but they other kids looked to be having a lot of fun.

Deany-At Planet Hollywood, I had the caeser salad, my DH had a turkey club, DS's had pizza and chicken strips. The food was good and we had great service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter