Dining Ressie not showing up on my App

Katems

Mouseketeer
I booked a Fantasmic package at Blue Bayou and it's not coming up on my Disneyland App. I had to call for this dinner and when I did she had to ask me ALL my info like address and credit card and such. I called a few days ago for a Hungry Bear package and as soon as I gave my last name and zip code she knew exactly who I was and she said my reservation would show up on my app. And it does! Should I be worried that the Blue Bayou reservation does NOT show up on my app and that the woman taking the reservation clearly didn't 'find' me anywhere in their system like the first lady did a few days ago? My app has my credit card number downloaded, too, so I would have thought that somehow, someway, the magic of technology would have linked me.

Should I be worried my Blue Bayou reservation does not exist or is not linked to me somehow?? To be honest I'm okay with it not showing because this way it can be a surprise for my daughters who are sharing my app. I just want to make sure everything is okay with it!

Did you get a confirmation number for the BB reservation when you made it? Or an email with the confirmation information? I would think that as long as you have one of those, you should be good to go. I don't know what triggers the link to the Disneyland app account, but I've always guessed it's either the phone number or email address (not credit card number). There are times that the system is a little buggy and small discrepancies in the info can cause things to not show up in the app.

Then I think you should be fine. There are bound to be people that aren't using the Disneyland App (or even have a Disneyland.com/Disneyland App account and they can still make reservations via the phone). I would just make sure to have the confirmation number with you, but usually just your name is enough at check-in.

If you have a Disney account and a reservation confirmation number, try logging in to your account on a web browser (desktop or mobile) and linking the reservation there. That reservation linking feature apparently isn’t yet a feature of the mobile app. Hopefully after it is linked on the web browser, it will show up on the mobile app.

My "Packages" (F! Dining, WOC Dessert, etc) don't always show up on the app on my phone, but when I log in on my computer they are there. Right now I have the Tommorowland Terrace package reserved and it only shows on my computer. Not the app.

How would I see this on my computer?? It says it's just a mobile app. I went to google playstore to download on my laptop and it says I don't have the right devices. Is there another way to see this stuff on a laptop? The app is on my iphone. My laptop is basic microsoft one, not a Mac.

How would I see this on my computer?? It says it's just a mobile app. I went to google playstore to download on my laptop and it says I don't have the right devices. Is there another way to see this stuff on a laptop? The app is on my iphone. My laptop is basic microsoft one, not a Mac.
Go to Disneyland.com and use the same email/password that you use to log into the app.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter