Dining reservations still showing in MDE?

Some of mine are deleted, and some remain. It's a slow, agonizing process to watch. Wish they would just 'rip off the band-aid'. 😞

I find it interesting how they are slowly disappearing from MDE. I no longer have ADRs for 50s Prime Time, Oga's, Liberty Tree, or Teppan Edo. But I still see the ones for Jungle Skipper, Tutto Italia and Yak & Yeti, some for the very same days as the ones that are gone. They are clearly not being deleted by location, date or ADR #. It's so random!

Last week they cancelled my hotel ADRs (Boma, Cape May, etc.).

Last night they killed my in-park ADRs (Akershus, Crystal Palace, etc.).

Not a happy mouseketeer here.

I find it interesting how they are slowly disappearing from MDE. I no longer have ADRs for 50s Prime Time, Oga's, Liberty Tree, or Teppan Edo. But I still see the ones for Jungle Skipper, Tutto Italia and Yak & Yeti, some for the very same days as the ones that are gone. They are clearly not being deleted by location, date or ADR #. It's so random!
I thought I read only Disney owned are affected (ie: yak n yeti is Landrys) I could be wrong of course. i just keep seeing posts from others with the same ADRs still there.

Took 2 days, but all of ours are gone now.
Just hope I can get the same ones back when our 60 days opens.

All of my disney owned ADRs are gone as of yesterday but all of my non-disney owned ADR's are still there for Sept and Nov trips.

Mine are finally all gone for November. I received emails about only 2 of them. I knew it was coming. I hope to reserve in September(60 days out) for the 3rd time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter