Dining reservations on a prepaid Visa?

FabFive24

Mouseketeer
I know a credit card is required to place an ADR. I only have my debit card through my bank and the last time I made numerous dining reservations, my bank account was flagged and frozen which was quite inconvenient. Would I be able to purchase a prepaid Visa and use that instead?

Not sure but you maybe try calling your bank and give them a heads up so they don’t freeze you account again? Not sure that would work either but it’s worth a try. Good luck!

I know a credit card is required to place an ADR. I only have my debit card through my bank and the last time I made numerous dining reservations, my bank account was flagged and frozen which was quite inconvenient. Would I be able to purchase a prepaid Visa and use that instead?

Call your bank and let them know what you will be doing when you make your ADR's. The problem should be solved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter