Dining Reservations at DLR

LukenDC

DIS Veteran
I was surpised and disappointed that City Hall at Disneyland would not assist with reservations for restaurants at Downtown Disney unless those restaurants were owned by Disney. I wanted to make a reservation for Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen and the guest relations clerk could not help me. That detracted from the seamlessness of the DLR experience.

You may be better off in the long run... if they cant make the reservations becasue they are owned by someone else, can you imagin how messed up everything would get if they tried? I was a bit put off when I had the same thing happen (Rain Forest Cafe). But, I just called and made my own reservations directly with the restaurant. And they were actually very on-the-ball.

I guess this would make sense since the restaurant isn't technically in Disneyland/California Adventure. I wouldn't even have thought to begin with that you could make reservations through the disney dining number. I probably would have just called the jazz kitchen directly since they have a seperate phone number.

Yes, in fact, I just called this morning to make reservations for dinner in March. Here's the number: (714-776-5200)

CindyH said:
Yes, in fact, I just called this morning to make reservations for dinner in March. Here's the number: (714-776-5200)

I hope that you have a good experience. When I ate there last month, the food was good, but the service was terribly slow and unsteady. The manager ended up taking 10% off the bill.

LukenDC said:
I hope that you have a good experience. When I ate there last month, the food was good, but the service was terribly slow and unsteady. The manager ended up taking 10% off the bill.

The main reason we go is to listen to the music (the secondary reason is to get a few hours away from our kids, LOL). So if things are slow, that just means more time to listen.

10% off the bill wouldn't be unwelcome, though! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter