Dining Reservation Issues

WelshMorgan92

Mouseketeer
Hi, we're now 58 days away and cannot seem to book reservations, the UK site keeps showing Stich eating the page and the app spins and errors out. I've cleared cookies etc and no luck, anyone having this issue or any advice?

thanks

Hi, we're now 58 days away and cannot seem to book reservations, the UK site keeps showing Stich eating the page and the app spins and errors out. I've cleared cookies etc and no luck, anyone having this issue or any advice?

thanks
If you really want something try booking with Touring Plans or *********** site

Disney have always had problems with the UK website. Some URLs don't translate correctly and you end up being redirected to a US URL which generally don't work unless on a VPN. We had a problem last year when trying to book the lightsaber building experience. I had to rewrite the URL from the UK site to get it to work.

This new problem looks to be down to some sort of blocking their end after a couple of requests to the UK dinning API. The US API is completly different (different authentication and API request). I wouldn't be suprised if at some point everything is migrated to the US API. Why there is any seperation (at an API level) is beyond me.

I can see why everyone has so many problems with the Disney site; the verbosity of the requests back and forth makes for a very slow experience; especially considering the number of requests they must get per second.

VPN looks to be the way to go from now on!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter