• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

dining plan?

mommyoftwinz

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can find a list of hotels that I can also do the dining plan with? We were thinking of staying at the Swan but if I stay there can I do a magic your way package with Deluxe Dining? Is there a website that spells out which hotels participate?

Does anyone know where I can find a list of hotels that I can also do the dining plan with? We were thinking of staying at the Swan but if I stay there can I do a magic your way package with Deluxe Dining? Is there a website that spells out which hotels participate?

Sadly, one of the perks that you cannot enjoy at the Swan/Dolphin is the dining plan.

Only Disney owned resorts are on the dining plan.

ALL the Disney hotels offer the DDP as park of a package. None of the other onsite hotels, such as Swan/Dolphin or DTD, can add it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter