Dining Plan when doing a split stay!

YensidRocks

Mouseketeer
Good Afternoon,

I have a late flight and will be staying at the wilderness lodge before heading over to bay lake. I am wondering if I were to purchase the dining plan for the night that i'll be at the Wilderness Lodge, can I use those credits the next day for Dinner after I check out of the wilderness lodge and check into bay lake. It would be nice to purchase the plan for that unused day, then I can roll over credits, etc.

Thank you in advance!

Your credits are good until 11:59pm on the day you check out.

Is this also true of the refillable mug? We are thinking of doing the DxDP for one night of a 3 way split stay, not sure we will use the mugs that much, but I was wondering if they were only good that first day, or if they would be able to be used for longer (I thought I read this but we don't usually consider the DDP, so I haven't really followed the discussions).

Thank you. So even with me checking into another resort, I should be able to use those credits until 11:59? When I was booking my add on day with DVC, they said that the dining plan would be null and void with the new check-in but the cast member sounded rather unsure. I'm going to give it a try and see what happens.

Thank you. So even with me checking into another resort, I should be able to use those credits until 11:59? When I was booking my add on day with DVC, they said that the dining plan would be null and void with the new check-in but the cast member sounded rather unsure. I'm going to give it a try and see what happens.

You will be fine to use your credits until 11:59pm on the day you check out, I have done that before, and have had no issues, even with checking into a new WDW resort (DVC or not).

Thanks for the answer about the mugs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter