Dining Plan Punch Card

Hi again, was just trying to figure out the snacks for the mejia 2 for some reason I was thinking 140 but there are 144 on the card. Did I miscalculate? Thank you so much.

You are right. Thank you so much for checking them. I made a mistake. Sorry!

mejia2_diningb_zpsvjtcqod5.jpg

Are you still making these? I'd love one Anderson 4 nights 2 adult, 2 kids, regular dining plan 1ts, 1qs, 2 snack

Hi, Would you be able to create a punch card for us? 12 nights, 3 adults and 1 child on regular Disney dining plan. May we have the blue star background with The Avengers at the top? My kids are crazy for them! Feel free to do any background that is Avengerish or easy for you! We appreciate your talents...Thank you!

Here is your dining card...

avengers_dining_zpsntnbvpai.jpg

Hi, Would you be able to create a punch card for us? 7 nights, 4 adults on Disney Deluxe Dining Plan. May we have the Red Minnie background with "Avery's 3rd Birthday Trip" at the top! Thank you so much for your creativity and time!!

Hi, Would you be able to create a punch card for us? 7 nights, 4 adults on Disney Deluxe Dining Plan. May we have the Red Minnie background with "Avery's 3rd Birthday Trip" at the top! Thank you so much for your creativity and time!!

Here is your dining card...
averybirthday_dining_zpsw8zx858a.jpg

Are you possibly able to make one for me? The Ruley Family (don't care on background). 4 adults and 1 child on the regular dining plan. Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter