Dining plan for room with passholders and regular tickets

TheOneWithTheTriplets

DIS Veteran
If there are three people staying in a room, one adult without a pass, one child without a pass, and one child with a pass, how would we book the dining plan?

If we do a package, then won't it try to have me buy 3 sets of park tickets with my 3 in the room? Since she's not the adult, I'm assuming I can't use her pass to get a passholder room and put the only the dining plan on all of us.

If there are three people staying in a room, one adult without a pass, one child without a pass, and one child with a pass, how would we book the dining plan?

If we do a package, then won't it try to have me buy 3 sets of park tickets with my 3 in the room? Since she's not the adult, I'm assuming I can't use her pass to get a passholder room and put the only the dining plan on all of us.

You need to do a ticketless package. You can book your room online, but then you'll need to call and ask for a ticketless package to add dining. It can only be done by calling. It will change your room only to a package, and package rules will apply.

You need to do a ticketless package. You can book your room online, but then you'll need to call and ask for a ticketless package to add dining. It can only be done by calling. It will change your room only to a package, and package rules will apply.

Perfect! Then we can get the discounted tickets from a reseller, too. So glad I asked!

The policy is that a person must be 18+ to book a room. The PH is a child.

PH discounts are for PH. PH are required to produce ID and pay for food/merchandise themselves. Non-AP family/friends are not allowed to use an AP. Same goes for CM discounts.

Last edited:

The policy is that a person must be 18+ to book a room. The PH is a child.

PH discounts are for PH. PH are required to produce ID and pay for food/merchandise themselves. Non-AP family/friends are not allowed to use an AP. Same goes for CM discounts.

True, but any adult can still do a ticketless package, which is what I advised her to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter