Dining plan credits

ilanakan

DIS Veteran
We're going in January and got the dining plan for the first part of our split stay. Could someone please tell me where I can see that the dining credits were actually added to our booking? I can't seem to see it anywhere on MDE.

When you look at your reservation on the website, click show details and the dining plan should be listed there under the stay that includes dining. Credits won’t actually be “loaded” until your stay.

And what if it doesn't show anything? We transferred from a ticket and room package to one that included dining. The invoice shows the dining package, but on MDE it still shows the old package, and no dining showing anywhere.

It can take a few days for MDE to update on the website and the app can take even longer than that. The app is always a little buggy. Try checking on a different platform and if it doesn’t update in a few more days I would call. If it’s still showing old info my guess is MDE hasn’t caught up yet.

It can take a few days for MDE to update on the website and the app can take even longer than that. The app is always a little buggy. Try checking on a different platform and if it doesn’t update in a few more days I would call. If it’s still showing old info my guess is MDE hasn’t caught up yet.
Thanks. It's been over a week, and I got worried. I will wait some more and see.

You could try manually linking your package also. Not positive but I’m guessing when you switched from the room only to the dining package they gave you a new reservation number? Have you tried putting that into MDE where is says link hotel?

You could try manually linking your package also. Not positive but I’m guessing when you switched from the room only to the dining package they gave you a new reservation number? Have you tried putting that into MDE where is says link hotel?
The reservation number stayed the same. That's the problem. They didn't update the booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter