Dining Plan - 2 rooms

disneyshan

Mouseketeer
In April we are bringing my mom with us on vacation. She will have her own room and dining plan and we will have our own room and dining plan. All of our TS reservations are together. My question is - do we need to get two bills so she can use her own credit or can we get one bill and use our credits for her meals and when they run out use her credits for our meals (or vice-versa).

You might, and probably should. That way, there is no chance of one room running out of credits and the other room not being allowed to pay for more meals than room guests.

It's really easy to get separate bills on the DDP. We always have two rooms, and therefore two dining plans, when we go. The server will scan someone's band from the first plan and someone's band from the second plan at the table at some point. They will also ask if you would like the tip charged back to the room. They bring you two checks to sign for any applicable tips and you're on your way.

I have even thought of this. Needing to get 2 checks.... We also have 2 rooms. My parents and youngest son in one room and us and our twins in one room.

So someone from each rooms gets their magic band scanned?

Yes, just one person from each room. They may ask who is in what room once and that will be it. They also split the auto gratuity as appropriate as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!