• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining packages

justamyholden

Earning My Ears
My husband, 8 yr old daughter, 9 yr old son, and are visiting WDW for the first time the 2nd week in Jan. We will be there 7 days and plan to stay at the Wilderness Lodge. My husband and I are very excited and will be surpising the kids with the trip Christmas morning. What dining package do you recommend?

Are you interested in character dining or any table service meals? Are the kids big eaters?

If you're wanting to do character meals or table service, I would go with the standard dining plan that comes with a C/S, a T/S, and a snack for each night of your stay.

If you've got big eaters, then you may want to think about doing the deluxe which has 3 meal credits and 2 snack credits per person per night of your stay.

Otherwise, I would go with the counter service plan.

Whenever I've gone, I've always gotten the standard plan, but for my December trip, I'm going "whole hog," and doing the deluxe plan!

Until next time,
John

Have you made any dining reservations yet? If not you really need to do that NOW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter