Dining packages get extras.......

Go Ask Mickey Podcast

Goaskmickey.com
For those who are on the DDP and currently have a dining package booked you will receive an appetizer/ entree/ desert and drink as well as a pass to the show. Either Pixar / fantastic/ or the soon to be eat to the beat concert dinner packages.

For those who are on the DDP and currently have a dining package booked you will receive an appetizer/ entree/ desert and drink as well as a pass to the show. Either Pixar / fantastic/ or the soon to be eat to the beat concert dinner packages.

You have to specifically reserve an ADR that states its Fantasmic or ROl - it's not every ADR

Last edited:

How far ahead can you book these? I made my ADRs and will have to cancel and rebook I guess?

How far ahead can you book these? I made my ADRs and will have to cancel and rebook I guess?
Some can be booked at 180 days (Fantasmic, sometimes, and tony's), and some around 90 days (ROL). Just have to go on the page and see what is bookable.

You will need to rebook. I would rebook first, and if you get the package, then cancel what you have. This way you won't lose what you have if you can't get the package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!