• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dining on the Magic

4everluvDisney

DIS Veteran
We will be leaving in a couple of weeks for our 4 night cruise on the Magic. We haven’t done a 4 night in serveral years. I was wondering if anyone has done this recently and what each night is, cruise casual, semi-formal, pirate? Also, rotations if possible. Looking to start packing…Thank you for any info.

I think it is likely you will have 1223. If you go into your cruise page on the app, pirate night will be the night when the pirate makeovers are offered in BBB.

You can also go to Disney Cruise Line Blog and look at past navigators for 4-night cruises on the Magic. That would give you a sense of the overall itinerary for your cruise (of course, that's not a guarantee, but they usually are the same from sailing to sailing).

You can also go to Disney Cruise Line Blog and look at past navigators for 4-night cruises on the Magic. That would give you a sense of the overall itinerary for your cruise (of course, that's not a guarantee, but they usually are the same from sailing to sailing).

Thanks for this post - I was wondering about the rotation for a 5-night, and hadn’t thought to go look at navigators on the blog!

Thanks for this post - I was wondering about the rotation for a 5-night, and hadn’t thought to go look at navigators on the blog!
You're welcome! I've found them to be a great resource in at least getting a general idea of how things will go on any particular itinerary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter