Dining Credits

TMM

Mouseketeer
How do you track your dining credits? Will a server tell you if you have used them all or do you just keep up with them yourself? I am more concerned about CS credits. They might be harder to keep up with when I take the little one back to the resort for a rest and leave my DH and stepdaughters at the parks.

Hi Tonya, when you get your receipt after ordering a meal, it will tell you how many you used and how many you have left. Keep close track of this because they do make mistakes!

tortoni said:
Hi Tonya, when you get your receipt after ordering a meal, it will tell you how many you used and how many you have left. Keep close track of this because they do make mistakes!
Thanks for the tip!

Plus you can go to the front desk and ask the CM to check your account to see how many credits you have left. We had the darnest time keeping track in September, since we would all split up during the day and get together for meals. Everyone had a dining card and it was surprising to see the credits (esp. snack credits) decline throughout the day. If you party stays together, it's easier to keep track.

I agree we just got back from our trip 4-12/4-18 and we pretty much stayed together but, if we split up one of us would take the card. We tried to stay together and keep the cards all together so we wouldn't forget how many we had.

The hardest for us was the snack credits... a lot of the snack carts didnt give you a print out on how many were left. They said they were down but you still could use your card. it would just take a day or 2 to catch up.

You can always check at the front desk..... I thought the DP was awesome and worth every penny.

you can also tell frount dest to only have one card to have the credits on it,like when you put a CC on room key.can stop misuse of card or someone stealing one of your cards and using your credits
Paulh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter