Dining Credit Rollover?

timsueshd

Julie the Cruise Director
Quick question...

With the dining plan, are all of the credits deposited on your magic band and then you have your whole stay to use them?

For example: If we only use our Table Service credit on the first night, does the Quick Service and Snacks roll over?

Thank you.

Its all for length of stay. So you could use all your QS in one day or all your snacks at one sitting. Just have to use them all up by midnight on your last day. Don't leave any credits at the end, use them all!

Yep, all credits are there from the beginning and you can use them as you wish.
It is possible you will have credits left over at the end of your stay. For instance, we had 10 unused meals and 15 unused snacks, so we came home with 45 snacks from the resort gift shop. LOL. Luckily, we had free dining or that would not have been a good use of credits.

I had 5 QS credits left on my last day. I bought lunches for 5 people at POR food court. It was nice to make someone else's day magical with FD credits. One family was from Wales, which was also cool.

Quick question...

With the dining plan, are all of the credits deposited on your magic band and then you have your whole stay to use them?

For example: If we only use our Table Service credit on the first night, does the Quick Service and Snacks roll over?

Thank you.

Yup. Everything goes in the same bucket at check-in. On our upcoming trip, we'll be arriving mid-day, so we'll use a TS that night, and use our last QS before hitting the road on the day of check out.

It's for the length of your hotel stay. If you switch hotel mid-trip, your credits will expire at midnight of the day you check out. If you stay in one hotel, then no worries, you're good until you leave!

You can always use leftover credits to purchase snacks to take home (1 qs credit = 3 snack credits)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!