dining changes on the fantasy

We are sailing over xmas and on the site it still lists Pirate night as Falmouth.... I guess changing it up in 2019? Wonder why...
I'm sailing January 5th. The lady I spoke with didn't give a reason for the switch.

upload_2018-12-13_14-28-0.png

I'm trying to follow this thread, but could someone give me the idiots guide to DCL rotational dining?:oops:

I don't understand what the change is.

Also, how will the rotations work on our 8 day cruise?

I'm trying to follow this thread, but could someone give me the idiots guide to DCL rotational dining?:oops:

I don't understand what the change is.

Also, how will the rotations work on our 8 day cruise?
Everyone is assigned to a specific table and rotation in the dining rooms. Rotation means the order that you dine in each MDR.

On the Fantasy the rotation is, basically, Enchanted Garden, followed by Royal Court, followed by Animator's Palatte, followed by Enchanted Garden, and on and on until the end of the cruise.

In the past, the menus in the dining rooms were for the first 3 nights the Signature menu for each dining room is served (each dining room has a different menu). Subsequent nights the same menu was served in all dining rooms (each dining room was serving the same menu as the others).

That's now being changed, apparently, (maybe just testing) so that the first 3 nights are the Signature menus, followed by Pirate night (all dining rooms serve the Pirate menu) and then each dining room serves the same one menu for the duration of the cruise.

It really doesn't change the dining aspect onboard, as both setups mean everyone onboard will dine in all 3 dining rooms and have a different menu each night.

As to how the rotation/menus will work on an 8 night cruise, I'm not sure. But they may add in the Til We Meet Again menu in all dining rooms for the last night (my guess).

We are sailing over xmas and on the site it still lists Pirate night as Falmouth.... I guess changing it up in 2019? Wonder why...
Where does it say on the site when pirate night is? Under My Plans I see the sail away celebration time, and for the ports, the guests ashore and gets aboard times. I thought this is where it would be.

Our cruise is June 22. Is it too early to be there?

Where does it say on the site when pirate night is? Under My Plans I see the sail away celebration time, and for the ports, the guests ashore and gets aboard times. I thought this is where it would be.

Our cruise is June 22. Is it too early to be there?
It's not there yet. I bet they will update it in January. They posted the Pirate Night date for my March cruise in October.

When it is posted, it will be under My Plans.

We're sailing April 13 and our Pirate Night isn't listed on the website, so I called DCL and was told that it will be on Wednesday in Falmouth.

On 3/2/19 western, pirate night is night 3 (Cozumel). This is a SWDAS Cruise also (night 6).

I am on a March cruise. I booked Palo dinner for night 4. Is this a good night?

for my cruise: Pirates night is day 3/cozumel, swdas is day 6.

I am on a March cruise. I booked Palo dinner for night 4. Is this a good night?

for my cruise: Pirates night is day 3/cozumel, swdas is day 6.
My point of view regarding booking Palo is, if it's a night you want to do Palo, or the only night you can get a reservation for, don't second guess yourself.

Chances are, whatever activities/menu you miss by dining in Palo on this cruise, you can catch on the next one.

So what exactly is the pirates menu ? What’s on the menu ? What’s different ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter