Dining autograph pages and cover page

ariel_fan76

Mouseketeer
hello I would love it if someone could please Make autograph pages for the restaurants that have characters.. we will be eating at
Chef Mickey
Crystal palace
Tucker’s house
1900 park fare
Garden grill

I would also love to please have autograph pages for this restaurants please and for the cover pages
A lil mermaid design with the name Terrie
Olaf design with the name Christina
Stitch design with the name Mercedes
Cars design with the name Christian

I don't really do autograph pages because other people had them, but they are not actively designing anymore. Not sure if Lady B still has her pages available, but I know Dee Hill's Pages can be found here:

http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/deehill2/library/Autograph Books/5x7 Disney Pages?sort=9&page=1

I can do 5x7 landscape covers with Olaf, Stitch, and Cars, and for Ariel, do you want her as a mermaid, or in her princess dress?

Thanks so much as a mermaid!!! I am excited to make these to surprise everyone

I don't really do autograph pages because other people had them, but they are not actively designing anymore. Not sure if Lady B still has her pages available, but I know Dee Hill's Pages can be found here:

http://s1057.photobucket.com/user/deehill2/library/Autograph Books/5x7 Disney Pages?sort=9&page=1

I can do 5x7 landscape covers with Olaf, Stitch, and Cars, and for Ariel, do you want her as a mermaid, or in her princess dress?

Oh I forgot to say a big thank you for the link to the autograph pages they are perfect.. if you don’t mind could you please make me pages that have the different restaurants on them for our books...
chef Mickey
Crystal palace
Tusker house
Garden grill
1900 park fare

I will put this to separate there places in the book if that’s to much I completely understand

Last edited:

I will PM you the link to the items I made for you and you can download the full resolution copies if you like them.

IMG_7212.JPG

These are sooo wonderful you did a great job thank you so much!! But how do I download them I can’t seem to figure it out

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter