Dineyland w/Pics: updated 4/22/08, Pin Fun? pg 89 #1325

Oh my goodness.... You won't believe this, Keith, but my eyes welled looking at that pic of you walking your daughter up the aisle!

:goodvibes How lovely!

Kathy

I seem to make a lot of people cry when they see me........

It was a perfect wedding

:goodvibes Again......love all the wedding photos!!!

Stitch Update,

He was spotted at the hotel this weekend while we were at the wedding

002.jpg

I was going to say he must be awfully cold in there but that's probably nothing after being in Canada :rotfl:

Goofster said:
I wasn't sure where the pizza came from that was in the refrigerator until I saw this picture which explains the charge on my credit card from the local pizza parlor

004.jpg

ROTFLOL!!!

What a hoot :rotfl2:

Thanks Karen, they get their looks from me

Wonder if Sorceress agrees with that statement? :rolleyes1

Goofster said:
You have no idea...:sad2:...I would elaborate, but I don't want points

Wait for it........

Wait for it..........

Here they come!!!!!!!

:sad2::sad2::sad2:

I seem to make a lot of people cry when they see me........

Tears of joy....I'm sure :hug:

Hey look at that, I haven't been in the trip report section for AGES, and just now I was thinking about this trip report, thinking about how entertaining it used to be, :rotfl:

And here it is! At the top of the boards!

We're hoping that things will get back to normal by this weekend so we can make a run to the park.

The Food and Wine Festival is going on in California Adventure so I'm just hoping that Stitch doesn't find his way over there.

The Food and Wine Festival is going on in California Adventure so I'm just hoping that Stitch doesn't find his way over there.

COOOOL, Goof!!! :cool1:

We saw Robert Irvine from Dinner Impossible make a salmon dinner!!! :woohoo:

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00826.jpg

DSC00825-1.jpg

Then we decided to go to DL!!! :mickeyjum
DSC00836-1.jpg

Every ride was 60 minutes or longer wait. :scared1: Soooooooo crowded we left. :sad1:

Karen - did you see Jamie there? She posted a picture of Robert on Facebook. :goodvibes

Me thinks Stitch + vino = BIG TROUBLE!!! :rolleyes1

Karen - did you see Jamie there? She posted a picture of Robert on Facebook. :goodvibes

:lmao:

No Carissa, I did not see Jamie! :sad1: I will tell you it was so crowded that when we pulled into the DL parking garage, CM officials were pulling cars off to the side of the garage and MAKING THEIR OWN PARKING SPACES. It was crazzzzzy. :eek: All the regular parking lots were FULL and every ride we happened upon was not even using FP's! :headache: Other than the fact the weather was FABULOUS, we did end up leaving within 2 hours. Every store, restaurant, ride had lines that would have shocked you. I think between the fact the Food & Wine was going on and allot of schools are on Spring Break = :scared1:

We're hoping that things will get back to normal by this weekend so we can make a run to the park.

Here's hoping then! pixiedust:

Goofster said:

OH NO........sounds like trouble is brewing :laughing:

I saw the picture she posted but had no idea who he was :blush:

Okay........so I know you've been to DL twice in the past couple days.......where are the pics already??? :woohoo:

popcorn::

No Pics,

We just spent the time with our out of town guests, after we get 3-4 weeks rest maybe I'll get out for some picture taking, I did come up with what I think are good themes for reports.

Hello Mary Jo,

How are doing?

I've missed seeing you at D-land, I was going to try and track you down during the all girls meet, but didn't want to make the other ladies jealous of you.

I wish we could have seen you - I would have had fun making them all "lime green' when they saw you (shhhh -- don't tell Siobahn).

I'm reading back on your posts.... am I reading right in that your daughter got married?

I'm reading back on your posts.... am I reading right in that your daughter got married?

Yep, Jessica got married back on April 19th down in La Jolla

2961_73979829339_572244339_1715418_.jpg

That's Alyssa in the upper left hand corner

2961_73984184339_572244339_1715557_.jpg

Jessica and her new Husband Ryan

No Pics,

We just spent the time with our out of town guests, after we get 3-4 weeks rest maybe I'll get out for some picture taking, I did come up with what I think are good themes for reports.

I guess since you go so often, it's nice to take a break. I'll let you off the hook this time ;)

So..........what themes??? popcorn::

After the scare we had the week before with their health, we just wanted to enjoy our time with them.

You'll just have to wait and see....:cool1:

I'm so happy to hear your friend is doing well :goodvibes

and

I'm waiting.........popcorn::

I know...I know....All of these distraction in life.

Not sure that we make it out there this weekend either, we are watching my Nephew while his parents are out of town and I don't think he has a pass any more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!