Dine with Shamu

miko

DIS Veteran
We did the Dine with Shamu special on Monday Dec-2. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food! It was varied and plenty of it. On Monday the area was about 1/3-1/2 full and the service was great. We sat at table 10 on the rail and were just to the left of one of the trainers. About every 50 ft they had a ttrainer with a killer whale do a few "tricks" so you could get a close-up look at the animals. The killer whales did a few tricks and we were lucky enough to see the baby born in August (no nmae yet). The trainers spoke a little about the whales, what it takes to train them and "advertised" for trainer wannabees.
We all enjoyed the event, got lots of pictures that can't be taken anywhere else and did not get wet!
As we were getting ready to leave our waitress gave us a 1/2 dozen or so Shamu shaped cookies to take to the Shamu Rocks show!!!!!!

Was waiting to read your report, glad you liked it. You had to sign in at front of park, was it first to sign in got good tables?? I am anxious to go and hope we have a good seat. Thanks for report. Mogs

Mogs30
You register inside Park on the left at Services. It appeared to be first come first served for table assignments. I noticed we were 4th to sign in and got table 10. I think table 12 might be dead center.
Hope you have a great time like we did. Don't forget the Shamu cookies for the Shamu Rocks show!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter