Digital Copy & Android Devices

DisneyGal08

Earning My Ears
Hello!
I am curious what I have to do for digital copies of movies I already have for an android device. I have a galaxy tab a I want to watch them on, and not sure what I have to do. Is there a way to watch your digital copy movie w/o having the internet?

I have an ipod, so I usually go through iTunes and just download them there, but my tablet is bigger...and better to watch movies on.

Hello!
I am curious what I have to do for digital copies of movies I already have for an android device. I have a galaxy tab a I want to watch them on, and not sure what I have to do. Is there a way to watch your digital copy movie w/o having the internet?

I have an ipod, so I usually go through iTunes and just download them there, but my tablet is bigger...and better to watch movies on.

It'll depend on which service the Digital Copies are on. Most have migrated to Movies Anywhere or Vudu. Usually, you will need the app for the service you use.

Depends on the video company. Disney used to have its own app but then migrated everything over to Movies Anywhere, which it owns. Sony, Warner, and Universal also use it, and that accounts for most of the US market. Not sure about Fox as I don't have any of their digital downloads, but they're owned by Disney now.

I get an automatic download to Apple's TV app (previously iTunes) with a Mac since my account is linked to my Movies Anywhere account. At least with that I can copy the saved version on my computer direct to an Apple portable device. But I can also access that directly where I can download it or play in an iPad/iPhone TV app, or separately play it as streaming content or saved offline in the Movies Anywhere app.

All of the major companies will have Android compatible apps, including Movies Anywhere. I've got Movies Anywhere loaded on an Amazon Fire 8, and it works pretty well to either stream or download for offline use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter