Digital Card "Member Since"

Hettie

DIS Veteran
I just noticed that my digital card says member since 2009, which is not correct as I purchased resale in 2013. Maybe that's the date the original contract was sold?

The digital copy of my card shows that way as well. When I received my actual card it had the correct year.

My digital card doesn't have "Member Since". Maybe they removed it since it was inaccurate.

I believe you've posted that you bought resale so it won't be the same sort of card (white vs blue). I don't think the white ones have a Member Since date noted.

On My Dashboard page, click Membership Identification on the upper right. On the next page, click Membership Identification again in the first paragraph.

I believe you've posted that you bought resale so it won't be the same sort of card (white vs blue). I don't think the white ones have a Member Since date noted.

Yes, I bought resale. Thanks for the update. Membership ID might be on a different spot on the second page for direct purchase.

My online digital ID card reflects the date the contract was originally purchased (2011), while my physical card reflects the year I became a member (2017).

My digital cards have had some random member since date. It's not from the original contract date and it's not the date we bought either. I have no good guess on where they are gathering the info from. I believe the physical cards have the date that we bought whereas the old ones had the dates the contracts were originally sold.

Our first purchase was direct for BLT, but we have two or three add-ons that are resale purchases. However my digital card still show the correct member since date. But when I think about my add ons are for AKV and BLT, and it is possible that the resale contracts we purchased were originally purchased in 2009 or later.

Is anyone that purchased direct for their first contract have an incorrect member since date?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts