Different Kind of Dance - Retiring Tomorrow (4/26) Which Allows for More WDW Trips

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
Title says it all, as of tomorrow I'm no longer a wage slave and Disney and other points South will be seeing more of us in the future. In fact, we've rented a house with a private pool in Davenport for the whole month of Feb., 2020 so we'll get to sample that Arts Festival thing for the firat time.

Bill From PA

pixiedust:Congrats Bill!

I have 17 years and some change until I retire. I don’t want to wish my life away, but on days like today at work...

I hope you enjoy every hard-earned second of it.

Title says it all, as of tomorrow I'm no longer a wage slave and Disney and other points South will be seeing more of us in the future. In fact, we've rented a house with a private pool in Davenport for the whole month of Feb., 2020 so we'll get to sample that Arts Festival thing for the firat time.

Bill From PA
Congratulations

Bill From PA
Congratulations

A month at Disney sounds like a dream :cloud9:

Congrats Bill! I'm joining you in retirement after 32 years of teaching high school. My dream is moving to central Florida and working for Mickey, but first I've got an annual pass to use for a year of trios!

Congrats Bill! Hope that you enjoy! We're joining you as we will be "semi retired" doing something part time, low stress in Orlando as of October 1st. Before that, we have a fun journey planned for 3 and a half weeks driving, stopping at some fun places along the way from Jersey to Orlando. CANNOT WAIT! SO EXCITED, DH officially retires July 31st, finally leaving the corporate grind and rat race!
:yay: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter