Different Flights / Magical Express

HMS2008

Earning My Ears
So, we have never flown in before. This year I'm facing my fears and taking one for the team. I have a question about Magical Express pick up..... Most of our family will arrive on a Friday night. My husband will fly in the next morning when he gets off work (I may have accidentally told him the wrong dates to take off - oops!). Can we arrange for two Magical Express pick up times or should he just get an Uber to the hotel?

No issues. Everyone is entitled to one round-trip ride on the Magical Express. Tell the cast member this when you call to make your arrangements.

So, we have never flown in before. This year I'm facing my fears and taking one for the team. I have a question about Magical Express pick up..... Most of our family will arrive on a Friday night. My husband will fly in the next morning when he gets off work (I may have accidentally told him the wrong dates to take off - oops!). Can we arrange for two Magical Express pick up times or should he just get an Uber to the hotel?
Yes. Just make two reservations using the online form, entering flight and passenger information for each as appropriate. The form even asks if you have other flights to include. Each flight entered will have its own passenger(s).

I made my reservation using the online form. There was an option to create "flight groups" for people in one party on one resort reservation, to have different flights/arrival times. Very easy.

If I liste two flight groups, and one airline departs earlier, will they put them all on the same ME pickup? They want to go to the airport together even though their flights are one hour apart.

I just had to do this the other day and guest services were more than helpful. They have me set up when I fly in a few hours earlier than my DW and her grandparents due to work.

If I liste two flight groups, and one airline departs earlier, will they put them all on the same ME pickup? They want to go to the airport together even though their flights are one hour apart.

On the outbound no, they would each be assigned a bus that fits with the departure time of their flight. In this case I would just list everyone as being on the earlier flight if they want to depart early with the rest of the group.

On the outbound no, they would each be assigned a bus that fits with the departure time of their flight. In this case I would just list everyone as being on the earlier flight if they want to depart early with the rest of the group.
ok thanks. I wasn't sure if he needed to be listed for his airline since they leave from different terminals so different drop off points. (United B and Frontier A).

ok thanks. I wasn't sure if he needed to be listed for his airline since they leave from different terminals so different drop off points. (United B and Frontier A).
There is only one drop point & only one pick up point for DME regardless of which terminal is needed. The terminals are connected.

No problem
Did this on my last trip.
I came in on Saturday and got ME, DH flew down on Sunday and met up at the airport with DGD and then hopped on ME. I gave ME just my flight info, got all the luggage tags and such. I brought DH's bag with me, since I got 2 free bags. DGD brought hers with her. I just sent the tag to them

Early trips on DME back to MCO are usually never an issue as long as there is room on the bus so call as soon as possible. Call and explain that you have a group that wants to go to the airport early with the other group and they will arrange it. Your best bet it to call DME directly at (866) 599-0951.

A lot of people have reported here that they have called for an earlier pick up and I can't remember reading about anybody getting turned down that didn't give enough notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter