Different email address

Drewmama

Mouseketeer
Is there a way to use a different email address and password for DVC and other Disney platforms like Disney +? If yes, how? I changed my email address in D+ and it automatically changed my username login for DVC.

Is there a way to use a different email address and password for DVC and other Disney platforms like Disney +? If yes, how? I changed my email address in D+ and it automatically changed my username login for DVC.
You would have to create new and wholly unlinked and differentiated accounts.

All Disney platforms are connected. I don’t know if you can call and there is something that can be done, but changing one, changes all.

All Disney platforms are connected. I don’t know if you can call and there is something that can be done, but changing one, changes all.
I don't understand why they have it like that. I've been reading that some people have their Disney + account hacked and then it gives the hacker access to the DVC account.

Disney techs can't handle multiple accounts/passwords. They have no understanding of security. Good luck. Just log in and change ID and password weekly.

What is super dumb is if you don't have a D+ account, and there is an idiot who signs up for stuff on your email address, you can seize back that D+ account that they linked to their Amazon account, link it to your main DVC/MDE, and get free D+ until they figure out how to cancel via Amazon.

(This happened. You can create a D+ account on an email in use in the Disney ecosystem and have it separate, because you have to actively link them. I guess this person called Disney really upset about being unable to get into D+, but once I seized back the login, the history on my email account is such that other person had no credible claim to owning the email.)

And soon your Disney gift cards will be linked as well.
Just read that as well. As suggested here often I don’t leave any registered with a balance. As soon as I register, transfer between them etc they get deleted. I keep a couple of empties there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter