Difference between MF and Dues

luvmychaos

Mouseketeer
I’m not sure if this is an ok place to post this but I was hoping for the Dis’ insight(as opposed to Disney’s).
What are the differences between MF and Dues? The guide never mentioned MF but I’ve seen it on here quite a bit and just wanted some clarification. Is there a bill that comes for MF or is that rolled into other costs? Trying to figure out if we’ll have a surprise bill coming :scared: TIA!

I’m not sure if this is an ok place to post this but I was hoping for the Dis’ insight(as opposed to Disney’s).
What are the differences between MF and Dues? The guide never mentioned MF but I’ve seen it on here quite a bit and just wanted some clarification. Is there a bill that comes for MF or is that rolled into other costs? Trying to figure out if we’ll have a surprise bill coming :scared: TIA!
Dues are member fees. Just another name for them. You'll get your bill at the end of the calendar year for the next calendar year. If you have a US bank, you can have 1/12 of the fees deducted each month from your account instead of paying the full amount in January.

Dues are member fees. Just another name for them. You'll get your bill at the end of the calendar year for the next calendar year. If you have a US bank, you can have 1/12 of the fees deducted each month from your account instead of paying the full amount in January.
Phew! I thought I had read everything well enough and somewhat understood where our money was going :rolleyes: The more I kept seeing MF mentioned here, the more clueless I felt. I mean, I am clueless compared to 90% of the people on here but that’s what questions are for - more knowledgeable people explaining things simpler than the paperwork/Disney does :rolleyes1 Thank you!

Yep. Annual dues = member fees = maintenance fees.

If you look at the stickied threads for the DVC Resource thread, you can see the historical annual dues per point for each resort, along with a lot of other useful information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter