Did you receive a written confirmation?

MinnieYC

DIS Veteran
Hi, all! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

I was just wondering if it is common to receive a confirmation either by postal mail or e-mail for a DLP reservation. We have ressies at the Disneyland Hotel for a little more than a month from now (we made them back in December). I thought they told me I would receive something by mail, but we have not. We've always gotten something by mail from WDW, and I just feel like I'd like certainty that we have a place to sleep once we get there!

Thanks! ::MinnieMo

I have always received a confirmation from them, it may take a little longer because of the holidays. You could try ringing them if you haven't heard anything in a weeks time.

NIkki

Where did you make this reservation?
You get a voucher usually within a week after booking with the payment advices.

Greets Renate

Hmmm...we haven't actually been charged on our credit card yet (still more than a month before we arrive), so maybe that's why no confirmation has arrived yet. I reserved by calling DLP through the UK reservations line. Maybe I'll give them another ring.

Did you book a package or room only? We booked a package for March and received our packet with all of our package details within about a week. We booked this trip a couple of weeks ago. We used our military APO address, which goes through New York. If you booked a package I would think that you would receive something on paper. If you booked the room only then I have no idea what they do. I just wanted to add that we called the number that they give for U.S. reservations. I am not sure if this is the same as U.K. reservations or not.

I would definitely chase this up - we always get written confirmation quite soon after making the reservation and you always have to pay a deposit for which you should have had a receipt of some kind. They usually take the balance 3 - 4 weeks before the holiday as far as I can remember. I'd find out just for peace of mind.

You get the confirmation within a week after booking and your credit card will be charged one month prior to arrival. (packages and room only) When do you want to go?
Did you get a confirmationnumber from the guy at the phone?
If you booked for the week before easter I would give them a quick call to be sure, cause almost all hotels seems to be nearly completed.

Greets Renate :wizard:

All right, it looks like I ought to make a call ASAP
The number for US residents to call to reserve is the same as the one for UK residents, I believe. This is what I called.
We have a ressie for the beginning of March. We initially made it in December, and I called last week to give them my credit card info (I was on file and everything, and I had my reservation numbver). Our card has not yet been charged (still more than a month away).
We're reserved at the Disneyland Hotel (Castle Club! :cool1: ), so I think we should have something! It's a package reservation (room & park passes).

New update!
Just called. They had our zip code (postal code) wrong, so they're sending out another confirmation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter