Did you know they have teacups, not sippy cups at Disneyland? Trip Report 5/22-23

fliplover101

Earning My Ears
Hello there! I've never done an official trip report, and we didn't really take pictures on this particular trip, so please bear with me. First off, let me introduce the cast of characters:
Me, fliplover, college student and disney lover
The immediate family: DM and DB (DD was on a business trip and couldn't join us :sad1:)
The extended family: DU, DA, DCousin, and Dcousin (1st trip to Disneyland at age 2 1/2!)

My uncle and his family were flying out for my brother's high school graduation, and decided to come in early to spend three days up at Disneyland. We are annual passholders and decided to join them for Sunday afternoon and Monday. They stayed at the Grand Californian - gorgeous hotel!! Huge though - it was a lot of walking just to get from their rooms down to the lobby or pool. We stayed at the Sheraton Anaheim because we could get a free night - always sweet! We got upgraded to a deluxe room on the first floor. It was plenty big, the beds were very comfortable, and the shuttle service to the park is easy and prompt. I highly recommend this hotel!

As this trip was my baby cousin's first to Disneyland, the plan ahead of time was to go slow and experience the magic from his point of view, to take plenty of breaks, and spend most of our time in the Fantasyland/Toontown area. (And to hopefully allow his momma a little bit of time to enjoy a couple of adult rides).

Up next: Sunday afternoon and evening: Organized Chaos and A Magical Introduction to Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter