Did Park Inn Close? Help!

Princess Melody

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation for this summer at Park Inn and when I went to change the dates today I got a message saying that the Park Inn Anaheim is no longer owned by Park Inn. Upon further research it looks like it has been changed to Camelot Inn and Suites but I can not find any contact info for this hotel. Calling Park Inn didn't help...they only said they no longer owned Park Inn Anaheim and couldn't help me. Does anyone have any ideas how I can get in touch with the Camelot Inn to find out if my reservation for Park Inn still exists and if it does how I can cancel it? Not sure I want to stay there at all anymore considering that I had an existing reservation and they never said anything about the hotel changing ownership...imagine arriving and driving around trying to find a nonexistent Park Inn!

Hotel.com list this as contact information:

1520 S Harbor Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92802
800-346-8357

From the photo that is indeed the old Park Inn. This change must be relatively new because I was checking hotel prices only a few weeks ago and went their website and it was still okay. (now it does have the notice they are no longer Park Inn.)

YIKES!!! Good thing you checked on your reservation! We were thinking of staying there for our next trip. I hope your reservation is all ok and/or you can cancel and make a new reservation elsewhere.

Try this website http://www.bei-hotels.com/new_park_1a.htm When you go to he reservation page it mentions the name change.

YIKES! I heard Park Inn was going to have renovations on this or another board. I hope they don't change TOO much. We stayed there last May and really liked the place .Good sized rooms and GREAT loction. :cool1:
Maybe it's just a name change or something on that order. The pool area is a great place to kickback,relax and watch the fireworks(first night of course). :thumbsup2
Will have to keep my eyes open on this one.

Their website was still calle Park Inn a couple of weeks ago but said they were renovating. I was checking Expedia and Orbotz a couple days ago and one of them said that the Formely named Park Inn is now The Anaheim Camelote Inn and Suites.

Somehow I heard that the Park Inn is owned by the same people that own the Tropicana. Try calling the Tropicana if nothing else and see if they know. I had heard the Park Inn was getting rennovated like the Tropicana had but I didn't know anything about a name change. Good luck with finding out about this, what a headache!

I just called to reconfirm my reservation this summer and all is well.

The lady told me they had a "name change but not an ownership change". Whatever that means.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter