Did anyone take pictures of...

CELTIC246

celtic246
the little complimentary soaps and shampoos? (I know it's a weird request, but I'm curious:goodvibes )

If it's a "weird request", then here's your "weird reply" ;)

This was January '06...

100_0816.jpg

And then this (I think) was January 07

100_4209.jpg

See, you took that picture because you knew someone would want to see it other than yourself. Isn't it nice to know that ther e are other people out there that can appreciate the goofy pictures we take. I know my family is always looking at me funny when I take weird shots, but who knows, someone might actually ask to share, so now i will keep doing it. LOL !

Have a great night !!

:rotfl:

See, you took that picture because you knew someone would want to see it other than yourself. Isn't it nice to know that ther e are other people out there that can appreciate the goofy pictures we take. I know my family is always looking at me funny when I take weird shots, but who knows, someone might actually ask to share, so now i will keep doing it. LOL !

Have a great night !!

:rotfl:

ours were diff. at the GF> our lotion was yellow and the shampoo was green. and we had foot rub and something else too...I cant remember but I will be back in a month!

ours were diff. at the GF> our lotion was yellow and the shampoo was green. and we had foot rub and something else too...I cant remember but I will be back in a month!

I'm glad you mentioned that! I stayed at POR for a night in January and they had totally different shampoo/soap than the DVC resorts do...I didn't take any pictures though

Strangely enough, I get excited when I see the soap! There is something very wrong with me ha ha.

No flames I'm planning my first trip. Do you guys use the soap and shampoo or still pack your own? TIA

Here's what the toiletries at the GF currently look like.
It's the H2O Spa line (hydrating body butter, sea salt body wash, etc.)

DSC03551.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter