Did anyone else get this?

MELSMICE

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, to Disney World we'll go. It'll be
I just received, via e-mail, a "letter" stating "You have won an All-Inclusive WDW trip" - among a few other things. This was sent to me through yahoo.

It then states to be included in the giveaway you need to fill out a form. On the form is included your name, phone numbers, income levels & credit cards that you have (no credit card #'s). I am always leary of things like this & have not filled it out. I will most likely just delete it.

Just wondering, though, if anyone else has received anything like this recently? If you did, what did you do? :confused:

I haven't received anything like this, but it sounds pretty fishy to me.

Hi I work for a travel agent and those things aren't real.I would delete it.They have had stories about them on the news before. You can win if you never entered a contest.I wouldn't give then any information.

Ticketwm35

ticketwm35 - thanks. I will delete it. I don't like to give information like that out anyway & I was very leary about this.
Sometimes you just wonder though - especially when it comes to possibly being able to go to Disney. :)

I receive those often as well. They are a great way for the companies to get your attention and then your information. This way now, not only can they send you e-mail but also junk mail to your home.

30 more days......YEAH !!! :smooth:

Originally posted by Tribe0701
They are a great way for the companies to get your attention and then your information.

That's what I figured. You know, you fill out things like this & you get all kind of CARDS with offers for more things. I hate getting so many CARDS in the mail.

Anyway, I deleted the e-mail so I don't have to worry now. :)

BTW - 29 more days - yeah!! :bounce:

I got it a few minutes ago, I did glance at it for about 2 seconds before I deleted it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter