Did anyone at SeaWorld think this through?

oynk

Mouseketeer
Wait in a long line, in the heat and sun, so you can explain why you need a disability access paper because....,

wait for it.....

....you can't wait in a long line, especially in the heat and sun!

What would you suggest instead? Realistically. Do you think SeaWorld needs to reconstruct or reconfigure the Guest Services area? Is there no place now the person needing accommodations can wait until the member of the party waiting in the line gets close to the front? Should there be a cadre of team members available to approach multiple guests to avoid creating lines? Should visitors with Sun issues be not responsible for their own protection? Should this need be separate from other medical needs, as well as from overall guest services?

1. Holy cow people, lighten up a little!

Today it was actually pretty funny. Especially since they do grill you about your needs before giving up a precious pass.

2. For many, many, years the area was actually inside in the air conditioning, and even had seats.

It would definitely make me shake my head to see an "update" to a building that meant waiting outdoors rather than inside. I agree, stupid change!

Many years ago I worked for a company that had an idiot for an HR director. People complained about the smokers congregating by the entry doors. His "solution" - move the ashtray cans and smoking area to the HANDICAP PARKING area. In his tiny little pea brain this was a good solution as not that many people used the handicap parking places. Fortunately he was fired not too long after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter