Diamond Whites???

JAYNED

Earning My Ears
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHETHER THERE IS ANYWHER AT ALL IN ORLANDO (192/INT DRIVE AREA) WHERE WE CAN BUY DIAMOND WHITES?? DH LOVES THEM AND WE CANTFIND IT ANYWHERE!! BY THE WAY IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IT IS TINS OF STRONG WHITE CIDER?

HELP!!

No they're not they're bottles, or cans!!! :)
:)......

and probably too strong for human consumption after a day in the sun, trekking around parks, if you want to get up early the next day!!! :):)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY S'mE

I KNOW THEY ARE TOO STRONG TO WALK AROUND THE PARKS WITH (YOU WOULD COLLAPSE) I ALSO KNOW THEY ARE IN BOTTLES OR CANS BUT I THINK THAT IN ORLANDO "CANS" ARE CALLED "TINS"

I SHOULD HAVE PUT THIS ON THE UK BOARD THEN EVERYONE WOULD KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!

:bounce:

I too used to drink Diamond White until my head nearly blew up one Sunday morning!! I now enjoy a cheeky wee Strongbow Ice.

Anyway, when I was in Orlando it was a cider free zone! Probably just as well, it would be no fun going round the parks with a sore heed!

Cheers ...... Helen :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter