DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

Very exciting! I just booked for 11-26. Interesting that it starts at 7:30 versus 7:45 in MK. It's also notably pricier. I paid $272 for 4 of us for EMM in MK. But I paid $315 for EMM in HS - despite what looks like a weaker breakfast offering.

Thanks so much! On the link, it says nonrefundable, but in guest policies it states there is a 1 day cancellation policy. This is probably true considering EMM is refundable at MK, right? A little bit on the fence about booking unless there is a cancellation policy. Thanks!

Here's what my confirmation email said:
"There is a 1 day cancellation policy. Full price will be charged / forfeited if Guest cancels within 1 day or no shows for the reservation."

Holy cow you guys, today was my 60 days. So I did all my Fastpasses and was lamenting not getting SDD for the time I wanted. Then I came on the boards and saw this! I had to flip my Epcot day in order to do this EMM, and had to flip to a day with EMH, but we will make it work. It’s been a crazy hour, but I’m getting our plans revamped. If only this had been announced yesterday, lol.

This happens on our Epcot day.

Would it be weird to do this and then hop to Epcot for the rest of the day? I really don’t want to have to switch days since I have all of my ADRs set.

Of course, I have the JBJB dessert party that evening, so I guess I’d be hopping back and forth.

Or I could just be a normal person and switch park days. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to reviews on this. I would be interested in booking it for March if it continues.

On the fence about this. The only day we could do it would be November 7 which is also our Epcot day. It wouldn't be too bad for us since we are staying at BWV. I would just hop over to Epcot a bit later in the morning. I just don't know if it's worth it for us. We are doing 10 days in the parks and I don't think we will have a problem getting FP+ for all of the toy story rides on separate days. Decisions, decisions!!!

No season pass or DVC discounts I’m assuming right?

Do these things book quickly (ie day or two?)

No season pass or DVC discounts I’m assuming right?

Do these things book quickly (ie day or two?)

No discounts have ever been offered on the MK EMM, so I’m assuming it will be the same here.

Since this is the first series of HS/TSL EMM dates and it includes a hot new land with hard to get FPs (mainly SDD)... my assumption is this could be popular/fill fast... especially during the busy fall season.

What will be interesting to me is to see capacity/guest count for this.

I never got to do DHS EMM the last go-around, so I am SO excited about TSL EMM. I booked 10/15 and I have MK FL EMM booked on 10/16. Awesome-ness.

While the breakfast choices sound strange, I imagine they will have some less-strange choices as well. I would do it without breakfast, so it's not a deal breaker for me, but looking forward to reviews!

Very exciting! I just booked for 11-26. Interesting that it starts at 7:30 versus 7:45 in MK. It's also notably pricier. I paid $272 for 4 of us for EMM in MK. But I paid $315 for EMM in HS - despite what looks like a weaker breakfast offering.

Same date here! I noticed this one says 7:30-8:45am. Doesn't the MK one say 7:45-9am? SO then really it's the same amount of time. Yeah saw this one was $10 more pp too... Curious about the breakfast and where it will be

I’ve never done an early morning magic experience before. How are lines? Can you ride each ride more than once?

I’ve never done an early morning magic experience before. How are lines? Can you ride each ride more than once?

Since this HS/Toy Story Land EMM is new, no one knows. Disney is using phrases such as “ride popular attractions with little wait time” in their website write-up.

For MK/Fantasyland....

PP: Consistent walk on
WtP: Consistent walk on
7DMT: 0-10ish min wait (obviously the much larger draw in that event, with the longer wait being at the beginning when everyone floods that ride first)

I’ll be very curious to see what the guest count will be like at this new event.

Agh. Don't know if I should do this or jingle Bell jingle bam dessert party.

Im also doing MVMCP. I don't think I can justify three extras!

Same boat. We are doing MVMCP and HEA dessert party. I would like to do JBJB dessert party and TSL EMM but I don't know if I can justify all of these extras. I still have to purchase memory maker too!

I booked, but this comment on the Disney website has me nervous:
  • The number of Guests admitted to these events is limited. In addition, all reservations are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
My confirmation e-mail says:

- There is a 1 day cancellation policy. Full price will be charged / forfeited if Guest cancels within 1 day or no shows for the reservation.

What do y'all think??? I'm 90% sure I'm doing it, but I'm having to shuffle lots of plans around to do so. I sincerely hope that I can cancel if need be.

This will be the first morning after we arrive at BWV. Anyone know how far It is to the park from there?

Trying to figure out how difficult this would be with 4 and 1 year old so early. Although I’m thinking it may be easier than waiting in lines later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter